Business And Corporate Services
Consider us your “In House Counsel
Our firm’s objective is to provide businesses of all sizes with the kind of comprehensive, insightful legal advice associated with “in-house” counsel by putting our practical business and legal experience to use in connection with your representation, allowing you to focus on the operation and growth of your business.
Our Business and Corporate Services practice has core strengths in the following areas:
- Commercial Contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
WHERE WE EXCEL
Legally sound contracts are a key component of a strong business, and we take every step to ensure we protect our clients’ best interests when negotiating, drafting and managing contracts as well as handling issues that arise as a result of such agreements.
Mergers and Acquisitions
We have extensive legal and business experience in small and middle-market transactions, including mergers and stock or asset purchase and sale transactions. We represent domestic and international buyers and sellers, both public and private, in a broad range of transactions encompassing virtually all industry groups. We will work closely with management, from start to finish, assisting in all aspects of a transaction, including:
- Providing advice on and developing of transaction structures with business objectives in mind;
- Negotiating and drafting of transaction terms and letters of intent;
- Assisting in due diligence investigations and advising on substantive issues that may arise in the course of such investigations;
- Drafting and negotiating of the terms of transaction documents;
- Closing the transaction; and
- Performing various post-closing functions as related to the transaction, including making all necessary state and local government filings.